This position is a key Leadership interface between Customers, Management and Manufacturing for Quality, Continuous Improvement and maintaining/achieving Standards/Certifications.
- Provide leadership and guidance for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001, 13485 certification by being knowledgeable of and following appropriate documents in the Quality Manual as well as other procedures.
- Provide leadership for the internal auditing process and help to ensure its effectiveness.
- Design methods to ensure product quality
- Resolve production problems
- Facilitate Kaizen events
- Manages and provides oversight of the safety program
- Manages and ensures effective control of ITAR security processes
- Leads root cause failure analysis, determine and implement appropriate corrective action on problem areas as identified.
- Leads the Creation of new inspection criteria and/or verify current inspection results and analyze deviations from expected results.
- Oversees data analysis, report generation along with utilizing statistics in team meetings to enhance overall quality.
- Enforce appropriate quality standards and carryout quality programs.
- Provide verbal and written communication on quality issues to appropriate functional groups, customers, vendors and management.
- Leads the Creation and utilization of FMEAs, Control Plans, PPAPs, along with incorporating mistake proofing into process control
**Experience and similar responsibilities in Electronic Manufacturing Services is a Requirement**